Monthly Saving Accounts are designed for the depositor who wishes to deposit on a monthly basis from 500 to 5000 up to one to twenty years and can enjoy the benefit as per the rule of organization.
This type of account is better for those who do not earn on a daily basis. So, they can deposit their cash after the month is finished either by visiting the office or through collection agents. The profit rate in such type of account depends upon the duration of the account.
Documents required for opening account
- Copy of Citizenship Certificate
- Two latest Stamp Sized Photographs
- Cash receipt of Account Opening
- Copy of Nominee’s Citizenship Certificate
- Photograph of Nominee
Why your deposits should be with Sarokar?
- To promote local business
- To create and promote socio-economic activities among local youths.
- It helps in blocking and demoting unhealthy and unhygienic business activities.