Special Deposit Accounts are similar to the normal savings account designed for the special people of the society. And the special people are orphans, widows, old aged people and disabled persons. Above mentioned people are included in the special category to give more profit in comparison to the normal saving and other saving account-holders.
Documents required to open a special account
- Copy of Citizenship Certificate
- Two latest Stamp Sized Photographs
- Cash receipt of Account Opening
- Copy of Nominee’s Citizenship Certificate
- Photograph of Nominee
Why your deposit should be Sarokar Co-operative
- To promote local business
- To create and promote socio-economic activities among local youths.
- It helps in blocking and demoting unhealthy and unhygienic business activities.