Yearly Deposit Accounts designed for taking deposits on a yearly basis. These accounts are similar to term deposit accounts or fixed deposit accounts. Customers can deposit their money by opening several types to yearly accounts varying from one year to 18 years of deposit accounts.
This type of account is very much helpful for those having long term plans as the wedding of daughters, studying high costing studies like Medicine and Engineering, etc where a huge amount is required to convert the dream into reality.
Six years’ yearly deposit account among several types of yearly deposit account is one of the best ways to double your cash as it facilitates you to receive two hundred percentage after accomplishing six years. It means if a customer deposits one lakh for six-year then he/she will receive two lakh after the completion of the sixth year if everything remains positive throughout the six years.
Documents required for opening Yearly Accounts
- A copy of citizenship Certificate
- Two copies of recently taken Photographs
- A pre-opened Normal Saving Account
- Citizenship copy and Photograph of Nominee
Why your deposits should be with Sarokar?
- To promote local business
- To create and promote socio-economic activities among local youths.
- It helps in blocking and demoting unhealthy and unhygienic business activities.